4th International Symposium On Materials, Electrochemistry and Environment (CIMEE2022).
The Organizing and Scientific Committee of CIMEE2022, invites you to participate in the 4th International Symposium on Materials, Electrochemistry and Environment (CIMEE2022). The conference will be held in Beirut, Lebanon from 22 to 24 September 2022.
The conference is organized by the Faculty of Public Health, Doctoral school for science and technology, Lebanese university in partnership with:
• Laboratory of Applied Chemistry & Environment, National School of Applied Sciences, ENSA, University of Ibn Zohr, Agadir, Morocco
• Laboratory of Electrochemistry, Molecular Engineering and Redox Catalysis, LEIMCR, Faculty of Technology, University of Ferhat Abbas Sétif-1, Algeria
• Center of Materials Technology and Photonics, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
• Laboratory of Environmental Engineering and Ecotechnology, National School of Engineering of Sfax, ENIS, University of Sfax, Tunisia
• Department of analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara University, Turkey.
Conference thematic areas and topics
CIMEE22 topics will cover all the latest trends in Chemistry, Environmental Science and Technology as well as basic fields of research. The sessions are divided into nine thematic areas as follows:
Our conference is peer-reviewed. All the papers that are selected for either oral or poster presentation undergo a review process. CIMEE series proceedings have been included in databases.
Papers presented in CIMEE22, will be submitted for review in the cooperating journals for inclusion in special issues after the normal peer review process of the journals.
More information is available at cimee-science.org
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Download the template abstract and Abstract Registration Form at the website.
All participants and attendees are required to fill in the Registration form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract preparation should be made according to the template below. The abstract file should be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
Researchers are welcome to submit abstracts, which will be presented in the form of posters / oral to provide opportunity for effective scientific interaction.
We are honored to have the following scientists speak at CIMEE22.
The list will be announced soon
The benefits to attend the CIMEE22
CIMEE is the largest concentration of chemistry and Environmental researchers available in one place during 3 days! Access to cutting edge research in the fields of Materials chemistry/electrochemistry and Environment.
• To Meet renowned speakers, Senior researcher, Directors, decision and policy makers.
• To know about the ongoing research projects for Chemistry & Sustainable Environment
• To keep abreast of all advances in Materials Chemistry, Electrochemistry & Environmental Chemistry research
•Chance to collaborate research organizations with academic researchers in Middle East, North Africa and Europe
• To share the research ideas and implement them
• Best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from Materials, electrochemistry and environmental research community
Furthermore, the Young Chemists has the advantages to:
• create networks in the research community at an international level;
• explore new scientific fields within chemistry and Environmental science;
• encourage interdisciplinary research.
On Plagiarism. The CIMEE22 organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.