4th International Symposium On Materials, Electrochemistry and Environment (CIMEE2022).
HOME. The Organizing and Scientific Committee of CIMEE2022, invites you to participate in the 4th International Symposium on Materials, Electrochemistry and Environment (CIMEE2022). The conference will be held in Beirut, Lebanon from 22 to 24 September 2022.
The conference is organized by the Faculty of Public Health, Doctoral school for science and technology, Lebanese university in partnership with:
• Laboratory of Applied Chemistry & Environment, National School of Applied Sciences, ENSA, University of Ibn Zohr, Agadir, Morocco
• Laboratory of Electrochemistry, Molecular Engineering and Redox Catalysis, LEIMCR, Faculty of Technology, University of Ferhat Abbas Sétif-1, Algeria
• Center of Materials Technology and Photonics, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
• Laboratory of Environmental Engineering and Ecotechnology, National School of Engineering of Sfax, ENIS, University of Sfax, Tunisia
• Department of analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara University, Turkey.
Conference thematic areas and topics
CIMEE22 topics will cover all the latest trends in Chemistry, Environmental Science and Technology as well as basic fields of research. The sessions are divided into Four thematic areas as follows:
Our conference is peer-reviewed. All the papers that are selected for either oral or poster presentation undergo a review process. CIMEE series proceedings have been included in databases.
Papers presented in CIMEE22, will be submitted for review in the cooperating journals for inclusion in special issues after the normal peer review process of the journals.
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Download the template abstract and Abstract Registration Form at the website.
All participants and attendees are required to fill in the Registration form and send it to: email@example.com
Abstract preparation should be made according to the template below. The abstract file should be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
Researchers are welcome to submit abstracts, which will be presented in the form of posters / oral to provide opportunity for effective scientific interaction.
CIMEE22 Plenary/Keynote/Invited Speakers.
Depending on the Covid-19 situation, the conference will be held in hybrid mode or full online mode
CIMEE22 Plenary and Keynote Speakers. We are honored to have the following scientists Speakers at CIMEE22. This list of CIMEE22 Speakers is not definitely, will be continuously updated
This event will include the participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, special sessions, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics dealt with in the Scientific Program as well as Round-table discussions.
The conference will boost the activities aimed for:
· Establishing a regional network of scientists working in all aspects of Materials chemistry, electrochemistry, environmental analytical chemistry and Agro-Geo-chemistry fields,
· Supporting cooperation among countries in the Mediterranean region and the rest of the world.
· Advancing science, spreading and disseminating knowledge.
· Gives Ph.D students outstanding opportunities that can greatly enhance their current and future research and scholarly careers.
· Transferring knowledge and technology.
· Helping sustainable development of society and fostering economic growth.
Well balanced scientific program is planned. The speakers will include highly prominent and world recognized scientists and professionals who made and are still making significant progress in the field.
The benefits of attending CIMEE22 conference.
CIMEE is the largest concentration of chemistry and Environmental researchers available in one place during 3 days! Access to cutting edge research in the fields of Materials chemistry/electrochemistry and Environment.
• To Meet renowned speakers, Senior researcher, Directors, decision and policy makers.
• To know about the ongoing research projects for Chemistry & Sustainable Environment
• To keep abreast of all advances in Materials Chemistry, Electrochemistry & Environmental Chemistry research
•Chance to collaborate research organizations with academic researchers in Middle East, North Africa and Europe
• To share the research ideas and implement them
• Best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from Materials, electrochemistry and environmental research community
Furthermore, the Young Chemists has the advantages to:
• create networks in the research community at an international level;
• explore new scientific fields within chemistry and Environmental science;
• encourage interdisciplinary research.
On Plagiarism. The CIMEE22 organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.